- Elizabeth Cady Stanton, “Home Life” (ca. 1875)
- Frances E. Willard, Women and Temperance (1883)
- Ida B. Wells, Crusade for Justice (ca. 1892)
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman, Women and Economics (1898)
- Margret Sanger, “Freedom Motherhood” (1920)
- Carrie Chapman Catt, Address to Congress on Women’s Suffrage (1917)
To properly analyze primary sources you should utilize secondary sources: the textbook by Glenda Gilmore and Thomas Segrue and Jill Lepore’s “The Last Amazon,” found in your course reader and also available here: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/22/last-amazon.
The following website may also prove helpful: https://dp.la/primary-source-sets/sets/the-new-woman/.